· ¾ a head of cauliflower riced or 2 cups riced and packed
· 2 eggs
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Parchment paper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Rice cauliflower into fine pieces: Toss ¾ of a cut-up head of cauliflower and remove most of the stem and pulse until you get a texture slightly finer than rice. (Once it’s riced measure it to make sure you have 2 cups packed.)
3. Place riced cauliflower in bowl and microwave for 2 minutes and stir, then another two minutes and stir again. Place in a dish towel and squeeze excess water out as hard as you can. (You’re going to want to get out as much water as you can and be careful not to burn yourself because it’s going to be very hot!)
4. Place drained cauliflower back in bowl and add two eggs, salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
5. It will be a little runny but shouldn’t be pure liquid either. Spread mixture into 6 small and fairly flat circles onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
6. Place in the oven for 10 minutes then pull out of the oven. Carefully peel them off the parchment and flip to the other side and place back in the oven for 5-7 more minutes.
7. Once they’re done place them on a wire rack to cool slightly.
8. Heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat and place the tortillas into the pan pressing down slightly and brown them to your liking. (Don’t skip this step because it gives them slightly crispy on the edges and gives them a wonderfully nutty taste)